Molecular Communication and Information Theory Laboratory
EckfordLab, the Molecular Communication and Information Theory Laboratory under the supervision of Professor Andrew Eckford, is located in the Lassonde School of Engineering at York University, Toronto, Canada. The lab is concerned with problems involving molecular communication, computational biology, and information theory.
- H. Awan, R. S. Adve, N. Wallbridge, C. Plummer, and A. W. Eckford, "Modelling the Role of Inter-cellular Communication in Modulating Photosynthesis in Plants," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communication.
- Y. Fang, A. Noel. A. W. Eckford, N. Yang, and J. Guo, "Characterization of cooperators in quorum sensing with 2D molecular signal analysis," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 799-816, Feb. 2021.
- D. Jing, Y. Li, and A. W. Eckford, "Power control for ISI mitigation in mobile molecular communication," IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 460-464, Feb. 2021.
- Check out our official lab twitter account: @EckfordLab
- Highly cited book: As of December 2020, Molecular Communication has been cited over 500 times.